YAZMINE CAPISTRANO

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, outdoor

This girl is absolute crap.

Okay, I'm about to tell you guys why I hate this girl, also I would like to put a disclaimer in here because I've noticed that a lot of my schoolmates have become aware of my blog. I don't actually hate this girl individually, I hate this girl because of what she possesses. It's like, I hate her attitude and all but I don't feel the need to hate her entire existence (i.e. talents, physical attributes, some of her virtues), so yeah. To all of my schoolmates, again I don't hate her entire being but some of it. That said, this is why I hate Yazmine Capistrano:

First of all: she's a feminazi. She commented on my post regarding sexual assault and claimed that I had no reason to be offended that other people are fighting for women's rights. Ummm, I have every right to be offended that other people are fighting for women's rights, because from what I've learned, feminism is about restoring equality for both genders, but so far what feminism has accomplished is women toppling down fair and equal laws for both men and women, and making women more at an advantage. Examples:

https://www.hg.org/article.asp?id=31386
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2010/sep/05/men-victims-domestic-violence
http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/24/woman-jailed-for-false-rape-claims-against-nine-men-in-four-separate-encounters-6875002/
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/aug/24/woman-jailed-10-years-false-rape-claims-jemma-beale
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4818874/Jemma-Beale-jailed-10-years.html

Also, I read the blog post that I posted and saw that what I am angry about is women generalizing that all men out there, bases their entire existence on sexually assaulting women and that men also gets sexually assaulted and when they come forward they are ridiculed. I understand that women get sexually harassed but generalizing an entire population that they are the problem is not the way to solve that problem.

Second: She's very nosy and inconsiderate of other people.

Translation:

Yazmine: Do you have a problem?
Me: It's none of your business
Yazmine: Make sure of that. If you started another fight Gian, make sure to stay safe
Me: "another"?
Yazmine: This is the second time you've been subtweeting at Twitter and we've kept quiet. They say you are angry because we talked at the group chat named "Britong Chicken". Ariane asked you what product you wanted to make and I even tried handing you the folder but you declined. This is just to remind you of what happened.
Me: I am not starting another fight and my subtweets are not directed to you. Yaz put yourself in place, you're overstepping your boundaries
Yazmine: Lol yea sure. Keep telling yourself that.


Writing the translations is making me so fumed! During our time being stuck in one group, our science teacher wanted us to create a dish that we would sell and he would grade us on how well we worked with each other and our marketing strategies (P.S. He never recorded our sales and what we did was nothing but a complete waste), which is weird 'cause he's a science teacher. Anyways, I've been trying to get in contact with my group because I'm very excited to earn money by selling our own products and not once did they try to contact me. I've soon learned that they were having a chat among themselves and they've already decided on what to sell without my opinionSince I had a dark background with the whole group I thought they were trying to ghost me which is something I'm very scared of. I got tired of all the bullshit and I started subtweeting on Twitter because apparently this is the only way I'll get in contact with them. Then, that happened.

What I'm very upset about this whole situation is that Yazmine tried to contact me first instead of the people that was once in AGC, and what made it worse was that Yazmine is assuming that I'm a bad guy and the lot of them were the victims. At that moment, I was with my relatives and I had no intention of having a mental breakdown so I told Yazmine to back it up because she was overstepping her boundaries-which is true, because I've never been her classmate until this school year and she's acting as if she knows everything that goes on in my life.

There were other times when Yazmine tried to butt in other people's business and I vaguely remember of my reaction and how much I think of her as putrid and disgusting for wanting attention that much, but since I can only vaguely remember the whole event I'm not going to write it because I want to paint an image to my readers as an honest guy.

Third: She's a hypocrite

I have this really close friend named A.J. (well, I think we're close friends because he put it in my training manual) and she hates him because he's "unstable". If you're a schoolmate of mine you know that this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black. True, AJ is not the most stable person in my friend list on Facebook but so is Yazmine! I don't know if I hate this idea because I know A.J. or because this is really ironic, but it just bugs me.

Also, I've known her since 7th grade. She told me that she was an atheist, being somewhat faithful and religious I understood her. When you're an atheist, I assumed that you've at least researched a handful of things regarding religion, faith, Islam, Christianity, Judaism, you know the usual, because I swear to god, I have never heard of someone who is agnostic or an atheist when they have no knowledge of faith or the Bible. Earlier this year, she told us through Twitter that she's a Christian now. I don't care if people would say "God must have called her" or the likes, but to me: you are not an atheist or agnostic until you've tried/researched a handful of religious clinging and found out you are not suitable for either one.

Another thing, she talks too much about politics despite not knowing that much about politics (just like the rest of the Philippine Twitter world). I was planning to do this sub-section in another entire section because being the person I am, I would probably have too much to say, but I didn't bother so I just made it a subsection. One thing that irritates me the most is: Filipino millennials who don't know politics but is critical of it. I don't know if I'm an example of it, or I'm just seeing myself in other people, but I've attended seminars in the University of the Philippines, read books, researched online, and watched documentaries made by experts, so I'm pretty confident that I'm more aware than my fellow millennials.

I just hate it when these people are fighting for things like "No to martial law" or "No to Duterte", I'm like: Just stop it, stop it. I don't get what's the use of people fighting for something that's buried in our history like Martial Law, because I've never read or saw a protest against the Yolanda budget being taken by our past president and that's something that happened in the present. It also bugs me how people are always denying President Duterte's administration, because its there to stay. I actually had one person in my family being a victim of extrajudicial killing and based on experience, the PNP actually said sorry and it turns out it wasn't the police that actually killed my aunt (she's a drug user, we knew what would happen so it didn't affected us that much), it was other drug addicts that wanted to erase their cover. I may sound like someone who has been paid by the administration to say nice thing, but I'm not because I'm just a small time blogger who would bother contacting me?

Last of all: She doesn't know where to draw the line.

This may collide with my second point and the picture I put up, maybe it doesn't, at this point I don't care. One thing that I'm not fan of about Yazmine is how open she is sometimes that she just needs to draw the line. There's always a fine line to everything and to Yazmine that line is a dot. It's disgusting, I don't want to share too much about it because maybe I'm the one overstepping my boundaries if I shared the incidents I want to share in this section and I don't want that. I don't want to look like the bad guy.


That's all. Like I said, I don't hate the entire existence of Yazmine, just some flaws of her. If you happened to read this, I have no plans to entertain you.





I made a Facebook page, make sure you like it!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE FLAW OF WILDFLOWER (FILIPINO TV SHOW)

WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF I DIDN'T CHANGE SCHOOLS?

THE SOGIE BILL AND WHY IT MATTERS