DEBATING ABOUT SEXUAL ASSAULT - STUPIDITY AT ITS FINEST (EDITED)

I don't think that I have an online following, but I do think there are people out there willing to read my stories-that's why I pretty much do my best to expose behavior or thinking that I think is pretty much bullshit and needs to be get rid of.

This is story is very much similar to my I fought a troll on the internet story, which means I'm here to spill tea.

This started with a girl named Michaela. Here's a little history with Michaela, I've known her since 7th grade, became friends in 9th grade, I secretly hate her since March 2017 for reasons I shall not say, and she's a feminazi. This blog is about how she shared a video by ATTN saying "Women shouldn't have to change their behavior to avoid sexual assault" and her caption says "Amen". As of yesterday I was getting a little annoyed with all of the feminazis and I needed to put this woman in place, so I told her "What about men that have been sexually assaulted by women? Should men still change their behavior to avoid sexual assault?" [because, let's be honest there are a lot of men out there that have been sexual assaulted but doesn't want to say it because they will be ridiculed by society].

She responded "I don't think so. Sa tingin ko, hindi lang naman ito tungkol sa kakabaihan, kung hindi sa lahat ng biktima ng sexual assault, dahil tama, may mga lalaki na nakakaranas nito" [english translation: I don't think so. I think, this is not pertaining only to women but all the victims of sexual assault, because it is true that men experiences this]. I literally loled at this comment because if you look at the caption of the video it literally says "women" not "victims of sexual assault" but rather women. This girl is literally a moron at this point. I responded "Look at the comments and the caption of the video. Hindi lang to tungkol sa mga nabibiktima ng sexual assault kung hindi tungkol sa kababaihan" [english translation: Look at the comments and the caption of the video. This is not about the victims of sexual assault instead its about women in general]. Because it is, I would have let the video slide if its about victims of sexual assault and not just women because surprisingly 1 out of 10 males in America are rape victims [I couldn't get a statistics in the Philippines but word out there that 1 out of 1,000 males in the Philippines are sexually assaulted]

The whole thing could have stopped there, I don't need a fancy apology and no way in hell does she needs to delete what she shared, but then she responded "Dahil parte nga ang mga kababaihan sa mga nabibiktima ng sexual assault" THE FUCK? She decided to conclude her point to the first point of the topic. I decided to stop replying to her at this point because there's no available remedy for stupidity currently and let her think I gave up. But little does she know I'm posting this in my blog.




At the same time this was happening, I also posted another comment on her comment thread instead of commenting on my earlier comment that says "I understand what the video is saying but you are generalizing an entire population of what some do" because its true, you are generalizing that men should fix their own behavior to avoid cases of women that gets sexually assaulted, which is understandable but not all men are like that. Rape and sexual assault are not taught men to men therefore it is wrong for you to say that all men should be fixing their own behavior. She responded "Generalizing how" and added "I think you should read the comment section because many people share your opinions there and I'm pretty sure with your comments, you will get an answer" 

I don't know who's more stupider, her with her grammar and her small brain not able to comprehend what I'm saying or me actually answering to her comment and her statement full of grammatical errors. I responded "I'm asking you the question kasi sure ka eh, kung sure ka edi ikaw may sagot ka. Generalizing how? The caption of the freaking video explicitly says 'Women shouldn't have to change their behavior to avoid sexual assault' there's only 2 sexes male and female, kung hindi female pinaguusapan edi male. That's generalizing." [english translation: I'm asking you the question because you are sure of yourself, if you are sure of yourself then you have an answer. Generalizing how? The caption of the freaking video explicitly says 'Women shouldn't have to change their behavior to avoid sexual assault' there's only 2 sexes male and female, if we're not talking about females then its obvious we are talking about males. That's generalizing] 

At that point, I thought she would get it, because how clearer can I get? Then, she answers "Sure ako saan" [english translation: How am I sure?] BITCH! You literally posted this on your timeline with a caption saying "Amen"! How can you not be sure of something you posted if you taught of this shared post as the gospel???


I'm literally dying with the whole conversation because I can't believe that I even answered to her moronic statements. The same can be said the first time I did it with the troll.


EDITED 11/10/17


TRANSLATION: Yada yada yada, to make everything short don't sexually assault anyone, that's it. Regardless of gender. It's just that women have a higher percentage of being sexually assault therefore the existence of this video. Just because someone's fighting for women's rights does it mean they don't care about men.

Yesterday, this nosy annoying girl named Yazmine Capistrano decided to comment on this ancient post and decided to put me in my place-which is laughable because she's a hypocrite and everything she says contradicts what she does. She told me that the there's a higher percentage of women being sexually assaulted, which is true, women are being sexually assaulted more unlike their male counterpart, then she added all of this useless statements (read the translation). This is where my comment comes in. From what I remember I said that the video should not be generalizing one gender because both gender is at fault; men assaults women, and women assaults men. I think it is unfair that a whole population, particularly men are always being blamed for sexual assault because it goes both ways, but you don't see us bitching about it because we tend to get the problem solve. Also, she said assumed that I'm angry over this post because a feminazi no longer cares about men, which is so not true. The reason why I'm angry is because there's a lot of instances where men are always objectified, falsely accused of rape, and laws against them. If someone is fighting for women's rights then why do men's rights kept getting affected, shouldn't feminism preaching about equality? Why does it always seem like feminism is about making women higher in society and not about equality? 







The story is pretty much over, but I want to share to you guys a frustration I felt earlier, probably around 11 AM Philippine Standard Time with one of my friends Jem



Today, I was pretty pissed when I woke up this morning. My father said something to me that I didn't bear well, so I slept really early [7PM] and woke up at 8 PM. I knew that I just had a depression attack since sleeping too much is a symptom and also because I cried myself to sleep and I also cut the night before. As soon as I woke up I saw a text saying that we needed to meet for our group project at 10 PM

I was late the previous meeting because I woke up at 10 PM and I had to get ready and the commute to this woman's place is 1 hour, so I wanted to redeem myself and make sure that I'll be there at 10 PM.

I got there by 10 PM and when I knocked at this woman's door she told me that the group meeting is postponed and that she was just about to text me. [was just about to text me? I got there at 10:06 AM, you had all the time in the world to warn me that there's no group meeting about to occur, I wasted 24 php to get here, and I just spent an hour of my life while trying to walk through mud and rain to get to your damn house!] I got angry but I didn't want to let out some steam because her mother is there and she WAS going to welcome us in her own home to finish this group project. She then told me that we'll just do it tomorrow, I told her it was a church day and then she implied that we will be passing this project on Saturday. 

I just had a depression attack and because of that I'm pretty much sensitive to everything and I swear to god, the way she said "we will be passing this project on Saturday" hinted her annoyance and a passive aggressive tone. I got irritated by what she said, because first of all: I was the only one present + our other group mate who she managed to contacted first, so we were both stuck in the same boat; second, I wasn't the one postponing; third, its religious, and she herself has this cult-ish passion about god so she's not in the right woman to judge me on my alibi whether or not I can go to another group meeting [there was a group meeting set yesterday and I was already walking for 20 minutes before she warned me]. Like I said, I let it go and went to the nearest computer cafe.

We still have no WiFi (that's why I can't post any blog updates), so after renting my computer I opened my Facebook account and read all of the messages sent in our group chat and I saw that we were supposed to do our project [we need to finish a story with an ending of our own, there's two endings in this story, so I asked her which one I should be making an ending to] on the first ending not the second, and I just spent my entire afternoon yesterday writing an ending on the second ending because that's what she told me.

This is where the picture I posted above came in the conversation, I sent to our group chat (english translation) "You told me Jem that I'm supposed to write a story regarding the second ending, that's what I did", she said "I texted you. SORRY" she added "I texted you before" "8:25 PM" "yesterday"
I got more irritated with how she said sorry, I didn't feel any sincerity out of it. It felt passive aggressive. 

I responded back "hahaha sorry. I didn't see it. It was buried", she then responded "If I texted you guys, you should read it fast. I am not texting you guys foolishness nowadays. I only text you guys of important events. Read it next time, thank you" This text just confirmed what I've been all along, she was passive aggressive and I didn't like it.

Despite my inclination towards social media I don't like using my cellphone that often, therefore the texts that I only read are the texts that pops up in my notification bar, sorry if I was too busy minding my own business that I didn't bother reading your text. Also, remember how I said I slept at 7PM, how can I read that text right away, when she sent another one at 1 in the morning? Sorry, for being depressed and not bother reading your texts.

I didn't respond. I don't like responding when I know the other person will make it seem like they're the victim, and the whole thing will make it turn out that I'm wrong. It's too much energy to make it appear like I care about these people.





So, there you go guys. Thank you for reading my post. I'm sorry, I haven't been able to post for a week, WiFi should be back on Friday so I'll probably make it up to guys then. 


I made a Facebook page, make sure you like it!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE FLAW OF WILDFLOWER (FILIPINO TV SHOW)

WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF I DIDN'T CHANGE SCHOOLS?

THE SOGIE BILL AND WHY IT MATTERS