EXPERIENCING MY FIRST BURNOUT

I've been so unmotivated to attend my classes, even those that are taught by decent teachers like my Statistics teacher, I've finally read enough articles about it and saw that it was burnout. Now, I don't know what to do.

I've been feeling overwhelm by all the pressures around me all the sudden; The need to always study and get perfect grades in my school; the need to find ways to earn money, to help my parents; the need to study for college entrance exams; the need to do many household chores; the need to diet and exercise to lose weight; the exhausting mind of an overthinker, all of this has contributed to my burnout. I know what are the causes of my burnout, I know what it is. It can be easily identified, however I don't know what to do at this point in my life.

I've been complaining that I am so unmotivated to study for the past month because of my teachers and their douchebaggery attitude, but I don't know why I am so unmotivated to study to teachers that are actually excellent and capable of doing their job. An example of this is today, my Statistics teacher. My Statistics teacher is one of the best, although, yes, he does have a flaw and that is he keeps on teaching us in a fast pace. Do mediocre people like me understand his lesson? Somehow. I like to take down notes, I ask my classmates to study them, nevertheless, the feeling of being overwhelm by something that isn't of my reach has reached its climax. I don't know how to handle this. 

I am so easily irritated lately, my diet has been so unhealthy lately, I don't know how to take care of myself. I stopped cutting, but it hasn't help me in a single way. STOPPING CUTTING IS THE WORST DECISION OF MY LIFE! I DON'T KNOW HOW TO HANDLE STRESS AND IT IS GETTING INTO ME.

I don't know how to help myself. Help me.

Comments

  1. la kaming pake sa burnout mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello po kuya! I may not know po ang solutions po sa problems niyo po, pero sana ay huwag niyo po pansinin ang mga negatibong comments po at maging mabuti po ang lagay niyo po! I know it's probably late na po (2 years late...Natagpuan ko po ang blog niyo po habang nagproprocrastinate naku XD) pero if it's okay po, I'll pray for you po.

    Ang nararansan ko po ay maaring 'di matumbasan po sa inyo, pero lately ay madami din po ako mental struggles na nararansan. Worse po, I have been struggling with it for years po. But I'm still afraid to tell that to my family po, and I'm not able to afford a therapist myself po. I hope po na by this message, kahit papaano ay you won't feel na you're alone po! If you can survive texting that po, you can surely survive anything coming your way po. So don't give up yet po dahil I support you po! Pati din po para sa mga nagmamahal po sa inyo sa buhay, or sa future pa po (na maaring magmahal din po sa inyo)! Thanks po for reading and keep safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SINO GALING SA TIKTOK AAHAHSHAHSSH LAGOT KA KAY ATE YAZ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE FLAW OF WILDFLOWER (FILIPINO TV SHOW)

WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF I DIDN'T CHANGE SCHOOLS?

THE SOGIE BILL AND WHY IT MATTERS