BADASS K-POP SONGS

I'm not very good at commenting about the song's rhythm, how they were mashed together and created a masterpiece, I just listen to music and if its good then I'm hooked, so, if you don't find these songs interesting and that badass then I'm sorry.

Here you go:



iKon - Rhythm Ta

I know only three K-Pop groups in YG: Blackpink, 2ne1, and Big Bang, I have this friend named 'Sof' and she got angry that I was disregarding other K-Pop groups that is under YG's label, and told me to listen to iKon (I actually have another friend named 'Jaz' and recommended the group to me, so I said "why not?"). I listened to iKon and found out that I don't like their music that much and the only song that I listened to repeatedly under their name is Rhythm Ta.



HOTSHOT - Watch Out

There was a lot of time when I study for an upcoming exam and I just let Youtube decide songs that I wanna play next. I usually start the list with EXID's songs like Ah Yeah or Every Night, then it will autoplay songs that it thinks is suitable for my taste, one of those happened to be Watch Out and I enjoyed it.


4Minute - Hate

I have been a huge supporter of 4 Minute since Hot Issue came out, it was rekindled more when I saw Hyuna in Psy's music video Gangnam Style [my god is she sexy], so by the time Crazy came out I decided to stan them. A year later I found out that they disbanded and this is their last song, which is really good but this is their last title track song, so that's kind of a downer.


Zico - Veni Vidi Vici

The only reason why I listened to him is because I loved Sejeong's Flower Path, so I thought that if Zico was able to create a masterpiece like that maybe his career as a performer is terrific. I wasn't wrong though.




Cheetah - My Number

I only know three people in Unpretty Rapstar and that's Jessi, Jimin, and Cheetah. Only two people was able to create a career out of Unpretty Rapstar and that's Jessi and Cheetah; Jimin already had a career as an idol, sooo... I started listening to her song after I was shocked by her performance in Masked Singer, so there's that.




Jessi - SSENUNNI

If EXID is the group I stan, Jessi is the singer I stan [as a solo]. I love Jessi, her attitude, charisma, and her vocals are no joke. I'm also inspired every time I listen to her journey to the top. You should really listen to this song.




B.A.P - Young, Wild, and Free

The culprit of autoplay. I was listening to their song Wake Up [the only song I know from them] and after it finished I didn't clicked on the Youtube tab fast enough to change the song. The song is good.



BTS - We Are Bulletproof

This is their second single and it didn't even enter the Gaon charts at that time, but now people are flocking to their past music videos and now it has 50+ million views. Hate people that hop on bandwagons.


Taeyang x GD - Good Boy

Anything that comes out of GD, Taeyang, and Big Bang is either sappy music or badass songs [listen to Fantastic Baby then Haru Haru]. Like I said I'm familiar with Big Bang and its members but I have never listened to songs created by their members. The only reason why I listened to this was because I saw Lisa from Blackpink dancing this.



SNSD - You Think

This song came out the same time Lion Heart came out, but since KNetz are more crazy about cute concepts and songs about oppa oppa, a lot of people tend not to listen to this song and it makes me sad because I really like this song.



I compiled a list of different artists from different entertainment companies, because I don't really like it when I watch Youtube videos suggesting different songs and they are usually filled with BTS, Girls' Generation, and Big Bang [I'm not saying there's anything wrong with them but they are just too mainstream]




P.S. I just realized that I posted something like this already with the same song, so I deleted the other one since it was an old post from my old blog. This is the updated version.




[edit 10/12/17:I just created a Facebook page, make sure you like it!!!]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE FLAW OF WILDFLOWER (FILIPINO TV SHOW)

WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF I DIDN'T CHANGE SCHOOLS?

THE SOGIE BILL AND WHY IT MATTERS