I FOUGHT A TROLL ON THE INTERNET

This story is so funny because the guy I'm having a spar with is so scared that he continuously ask the people in the comment section for validation. ðŸ˜‚ This story is still ongoing, but I'll post it today, so you guys will have a good laugh as well.

The 'Walang Pasok (No Classes) advisory posted that there are no updates on whether there would be no classes tomorrow due to the ongoing transportation strike that is going on or none. Public transport is not available due to the fact that jeepney drivers are protesting against the supposed "phase out" of the Philippine icon. If you don't know what's going on, the government has plans to get all those 15 year old jeepneys on the road off the road due to the hazard they are in the country, and if you ask what hazards jeepneys imposes on the road, they are quite a few. Jeepney drivers are known to be rowdy and accepting passengers despite it being full which in turn makes passengers incur a injuiries if there were to be an accident; jeepney emits a lot of smoke and pollution; most jeepneys are not well checked; jeepneys are sometimes missing headlights and other vital things for it to even be a vehicle at this point, there are many more, basically the jeepneys of the current age are wore down, old, and not well maintained.

I posted this on the comment section:

Translation:

Getting tired of this bullshit. How about we just removed all those jeepney drivers from their current job, just to let them see how hard it is. What are they so angry about? Is it about the jeepney phase out? Why are they so angry about it, jeepneys would be improved, there would be no need for the boundary system (boundary system is where you pay your operator [the owner of the jeep 40% of their income] and whatever's left is yours), A/C would be readily available when they're travelling, and they'll receive benefits from the government.

If there's any passenger that'll complain 'fees will go up', well, jeepney drivers are demanding to raise the minimum fair to 10 pesos, keep in mind that in the LTO [Land Transportation Office], they'll also raise the minimum fair to 10 pesos [if the phase out commences and the service will become terrific].


You guys, know that I'm somewhat pro-Philippines, not pro government but just patriotic. I think that this phase out is a really good thing because considering that we are still using a relic from the past, means that we can't compete for globalization. 

I don't know who own this picture but please message me and I'll cite you as a reference.

What I commented managed to tick people off [obviously], and some started to blatantly curse me instead of having a proper discussion like matured adults.


Translation:

Ferdjan Bote: Are you an ignorant of course they're going to suffer with the new jeep its more energy consuming because of its usage of electicity and its expensive and if they're going to pay it annually their children will have nothing to eat [I didn't bother using punctuation marks]

Gav Yates: And besides what about those drivers who will undergo difficulty because they use the boundary system ignorant, you don't even bother look at the driver's side of this equate

Me: Ferdjan Bote are you dumb? The government will pay for the electricity, why do you think they'll add charging stations at every terminal?

They will have nothing to pay, they'll have benefits from the government, them charging their jeepneys would not come out from their pocket, and their travel would become better. :P You're ignorant as well, read first before you become a keyboard warrior, you overused the capslock function despite you being wrong.

Me: They don't need to use the boundary system, their going to have PhilHealth [Health insurance], SSS [pension], and a 13th month pay. They're going to receive minimum wage and based on experiences they'll earn more from minimum wage than their daily earnings as of now.

Now, I ask you, did you bother reading before you spoke?

Jessa Chavez: Read before speaking. Thank you

Lim Roger: Did you bother listening well son of a bitch how would jeepney drivers pay for one million pesos it would turn out that they'll be broke and did you know that all jeepney drivers would be given a jeepney you son of a bitch just keep quiet because you don't because you don't know how jeepney drivers live their lives if you lived their experiences then that's where you speak you son of a bitch don't act like you know anything if you don't have anything good to say you son of a bitch you just keep on demanding personal message mo you son of a bitch you don't know how hard other people's life are you son of a bitch.



There are no needs to translate further this point or post the other comments because this is where the story begins. If you can look at the content of the red box, you'll see that he challenged me and told me that I personal message him, and being the troll that I am, I did. 



Translation:

Me: Lim Roger It's obvious that you're not reading my following comments, and you don't even know how to use punctuation marks that makes your statements hard to read. The government will give 1.8 billion pesos financial assistance to the jeepney drivers and considering that there are 500,000 jeeps in the Philippines, everyone would be given financial aid. 

Also, yes. I have experienced living with jeepney driver salary. We often have nothing due to the high boundary rate, but it will no longer happen because the government will give jeepney drivers their own salary. You're dumb.

Also, another point, you complain "You don't know how jeep driver..." when its so obvious that you haven't experienced it as well.

Me: I took a peak at your FB page and its so obvious that you didn't grow from poverty.

Me: Are you scared??? ðŸ˜‚😂😂😂 its so obvious that you can't fight me.

Me: You challenged me and yet you're not even batting me an eye

Me: ðŸ˜‚😂😂😂

Me: So embarrassing.

Me: Do you really need to know my reason?

Me: 90% of jeepneys are 15 years old and above

Me: That 90% contributes a lot in global warming

Me: The Philippines signed an agreement to abolish [don't know what word to use] global warming (Paris agreement)



Me: Global warming isn't the only issue

Me:Our driver's salary

Me: If our drivers no longer use the boundary system, they'll earn money every month

Me: They no longer need to worry that they might not earn anything that month

Me: And, passengers' commute would be bearable

Me: And, if they do it we can finally get on the modernization bandwagon.

Me: Now, I ask you, what's so wrong with the phase out?

Me: Or, its just you can't answer me personally and you'll release these statements at the comment like an immature person.

Me: You keep on challenging me and yet you can't follow through

Me: Be a man and stand up [like the saying grow a pair].

Lim Roger: Maybe its you that isn't a man

Me: And why?

Lim Roger: Then why can't you say it there (comment section)

Me: because I followed through

Me: because you told me to message you


Me: That's why I did it.

Lim Roger: Answer at the comment section then let's see whose right

Me: Because you challenged me, so why I do need to include others

Me: Oops sorry

Me: You challenged me

Lim Roger: Alrighty then

Lim Roger: Why don't you let me see what you really look like

Me: Because most of the stuff you said isn't understandable. You strayed away from the topic, you don't use punctuation marks, you have terrible spelling, how can I understand them? 

Lim Roger: Face?

Me: Am I your friend?

Me: This isn't an alternative account

Lim Roger: Wow hah

Lim Roger: Care to explain?

Me: If you add me then you'll see my profile

Me: And my pictures


Lim Roger: You're gay you're scared

Me: So, if you're scared, you're automatically gay?

Me: So when we were kids when were scared of being spanked we're actually gay?

Me: By your logic, just because a person fear something they're automatically gay?

Lim Roger: Stupid, did you know about logic (laughing at this one because I feel like this one is legit a grammatical error).

Me: Tell me, do you now the definition of being gay?

Me: Yes, I did know about logic. Do you know about logic? (Trying to play with his stupidity).

Lim Roger: Yeah

Lim Roger: Based on your knowledge:)

Me: That's a rhetorical question to teest your stupidity.

Me: *Test

Lim Roger: Is it automatically dumb when you're wrong I can't do anything about it because that's who you really are

Me: Funny

Me: Address what I said

Me: I said a lot

Me: Show me my mistakes

Me: This is the reason why I'm talking with you


Me: You challenged me so its obvious I said something wrong

LR: Try posting my opinion and your opinion

Me: Why would I post it? You're the one who challenged me, right? I accepted.

LR: Do you know how a jeep driver actually lives his life?

Me: There's no one else who needs to know about it besides us two

Me: Of course my father is a jeepney driver

LR: Do you know how much they earn.

Me: Continue

Me: Did you not bother reading my comments

Me: I said there that I've already experienced it.

LR: Did I ask you?

Me: There's a question mark

Me: Of course that's a question

LR: Of course I'm born poor

Me: We're the only ones in this chat


Me: Then its obvious you're asking me

LR: Really stupid

Me: If you can't answer anything, then you're automatically stupid?

Me: Continue what you were saying

Me: Yes I know the hardships

LR: Yes report me

LR: Go

Me: Why would I report you?

Me: Where did you get that?

Me: You challenged me

Me: I'm giving it to you

LR: I know

Me: Go. Continue

LR: Why aren't you answering properly

Me: Continue what you were saying

Me: Because you're not asking properly

LR: Confirm ew 'gora' fuck


Me: I know what jeepney drivers' go through

Me: So if someone uses slang terms they're automatically gay?

LR: How much do your father earn?

Me: If I use medical terms does that make me a doctor?

Me: Why would I give you personal details of my life? Are you my friend?

Me: Go to the point of the discussion

LR: Gay is gay

Me: You're making it longer

LR: The fuck, talking to you is physically tasking

Me: And if I am gay, then there isn't anything wrong with it

Me: However, I don't think I am gay if I used gay lingo

Me: Just like how using medical terms does not make me a doctor

Me: How using scientific terms does not make me a scientist

Me: And like how pronouncing tool names does not make me a carpenter

Me: We're straying away from the subject 


Me: Continue

Me: So, what's the point?

Me: Am I making it hard for you, for having something to say to every line you have

Me: Or is it just because you're afraid because your word means nothing

Me: You're the one who challenge me, so why are you dilly dallying?

Me: Hassle, what's your point

Me: By the way, I have a blog. Expect your personal info plus our chat conversation and your comments to appear

Me: Do you want a link of my blog?

RL: No thanks

RL: You reply on the comment section

RL: Let's talk there

Me: Why there?

RL: You're hard to talk to

Me: You're the one who challenged me

Me: Its hard because I have a point every time you uttered something?


Me: Just took screenshots for me blog

Me: Let's continue

Me: You have a point to show me earlier

Me: You asked me if I know the hardships jeepney drivers go through

Me: I said yes, because my father is a driver

RL: Look at the comments?

Me: Why would I look?

RL: Why don't you answer them?

Me: Because I'm talking to you

RL: Why they are agreeing with me


Me: Its rude if I leave midway of the conversation

Me: There are people who agrees with me

RL: And not to you?

RL: Where

RL: Where

Me: But you don't see me putting them in the middle of our conversation

Me: Why do you think they liked my comment in the first place?

RL: Wpw

Me: Because its funny?

Me: Because its amusing?

RL: What

Me: Of course its because we have similar views

RL: Are you sure

Me: ~There's no need to translate the other two~


Me: ~There's no need to translate~

RL: ~There's no need~

Me: ~No need~

RL: What did you say at the comment section

Me: ~There's no need~

Me: ~There's no need~

RL: You ask a lot of questions

Me: ~There's no need

RL: Are you a teacher?

RL: Right

Me: Why, are teachers the only one who asks questions?

RL: Oh

Me: So if a kid asks, are they suddenly a teacher?

Me: When Einstein asked a question, is he automatically a teacher?

Me: When I asked my mother am I a teacher?


Me: Wow, so enlightening

Me: Continue your point

Me: I won't tell you how much my father earns

Me: You asked me if I've experienced it, maybe you have an idea of how hard it is

Me: Seeing you are so passionate

Me: Continue

Me:~No need to translate~




The whole story actually didn't end there, he actually posted our whole conversation in the comment section because he can't take any hate. 


The whole thing is so funny, because it looks like the pressure of trying to undermine me is something he can't do, and every time I say something it looks like he gets off guard and has to think of a comeback, but he can't since my hands would type up something before he has a chance to even trade insults. The whole thing is funny in general. I would send the blog link to him but it looks like he won't be a fan, so I won't. I just hope that he knows I've exposed his 'PUBLIC' profile to my audience.




I created a Facebook page, make sure you like it!!!

Comments

  1. True. I personally think that the whole story was funny. I'm also a filipino and I live here in the Philippines, and it's not like I don't support my country and it's future, but I don't see the point in all of this. I think it's great that people can fight for what they think is right, for me I'm just happy thay there would be no classes tomorrow.😊😊😊. So it has been two days of no classes, and that means no teachers (even though in normal days they're not always present 🙊), no waking up early and commuting to school, instead, I can just lay on my bed with my jammys, netflix on and a bowl of chips. It's not like I don't care about what's happening, it's just that I don't see the point in all these, if you wanna fight for something, do it on the down low, just chill, it's not like it's the end of the world (*knock on woods) and I'm not saying to not just do anything but, instead of all these, why don't we just think of the consequences of lur actions. Dude, I don't even know if I'm making sense right now. It's like I inhaled a litter of a hippie's breath (no offense) but it's 12 in the morning and I've got nothing to do, so probably ,when i woke up and remember this, it would be terrifying and embarrassing, so fingers crossed on not waking up (wait, what?) (*knock on woods) just kidding I love my life... I think 🙃 .. Nevermind that. So yeah. Stay in school.🤓🤗... Now I'm gonna reboot my brain and process everything that just happened ...or will I...🤔🤔🤔 PEACE! (in this world. There won't be any)....wait, what? 🤘🖖✌

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooow✨.. Is that how long my mesage is.... I didn't even realize. How was that possible! I cant even write an essay that long... Duuuude RESPECT! 🤘🤘🤘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE FLAW OF WILDFLOWER (FILIPINO TV SHOW)

WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF I DIDN'T CHANGE SCHOOLS?

THE SOGIE BILL AND WHY IT MATTERS