I HATE THIS FUCKING SCHOOL, GET ME OUT OF HERE

Reading the title of this blog post I assume there is no confusion with my feelings regarding with my school: PUP. Short story time: I am studying in a school named Polytechnic University of the Philippines more specifically in the Senior High School department. We would commonly call the school 'PUPSHS'. I've been studying in the state university's junior high department-LHS (Laboratory High School) and for the first 5 years of my life I am hating it here. Don't get me wrong, I hated being here before, but the only difference is, I hate being here now because of my teachers not because of my classmates (well, some of them). 

Let me brief you in my situation first. I had an indifference feeling when it comes to my first semester here in PUP. I had an activist teacher, teachers who doesn't show up in any of our classes, a lot of video projects, and boring teachers, however, I didn't hate my first semester here. Because of those issues, my professors back then felt like it was only right for them to make our lives easier because they weren't exactly the most hardworking. They made us perform as our final exam, drew comics, made us take our finals and long tests home, and they gave us countless materials to study with. So, despite their shortcomings you could see that they actually did their best to make our life not much of a hellhole.

Anyway, this is where our second semester began.The second semester started out nice, however going to and fro from school was really new and taxing for me. I don't know how my other classmates can deal with it, but stuck in traffic for 1.25 hours and contemplating whether or not you'll make it, makes me anxious and I don't need it anywhere in my life. Any who, as if that's not bad enough my teachers started taking off their masks and showing their true colors. I have a teacher that doesn't do shit; I have another that's always angry in our class for no good reason; then there's a xenophobic homophobe; a more boring teacher than our previous boring teacher; a teacher who gives a lot of work despite not bothering to attend class, and a teacher that teaches too fast. Don't get me wrong the last one is a good teacher but he teaches Statistics. STATISTICS! That's something you don't teach in a day. It's hard for below average people like me to understand those concepts.

There's a lot of things that makes my second semester more of a hellhole than it actually is, just like what I stated above. I lived really near Makati and nowhere near my school, my teachers are psychopaths and are hellbent in destroying our lives, the ton of assignments that we are given (our Accounting teacher gave us 2 Practice Set [it's a book of transaction and you have to complete their whole accounting cycle), the pressure to study for this year's multiple college entrance exams, our teacher's mood swings, and a lot more variables that count.

This is just me venting out but in no way any of the statements I said are not true. I'm so fucking tired of the people trying to make our life worse by the minute despite not being that good of a teacher. I constantly cut myself in Philosophy class just to get through it. Our teacher there DISCRIMINATES my religion and its members, and constantly throws jabs at the LGBTQIA+ community, and what's worse is that my "friends" are laughing at some of them. That's pretty ignorant to do. I thought my classmates are millennials, so what the fuck are they doing being closed minded?!?!?

Another incident that occurred that made me type up this whole rant is Monday's Accounting class. It was not pleasant in anyway. Last Monday was the checking of our Practice Set and our Practice Set just harbors 20% of our final grade. I tried my best going to the class, and y'all know despite being late I'm shameless and I'll still go to that class. But, I threw up and my nose bled. The heat was too much for me, so I did what was the most rational thing to do at the time. Go to the school's infirmary and drink medicine and rest with the cold air blasting through my face. 

I eventually went back to my classroom and immediately talked with the teacher. I presented him my medical slip stating my reason of absence in his class, and he excused me. My Practice Set wasn't checked while I was in the infirmary, so he told me he'll check it himself. I got the practice set back and I saw a minus ten in the final grade. HE LITERALLY PUT A MINUS IN MY PRACTICE SET, A FUCKING WASTE OF TIME THAT I SPENT AN ENTIRE DAY IN BECAUSE I WAS IN THE INFIRMARY AND HE WAS HAVING HIS PMS! I was so fucking fumed. That was the last draw. I eventually learned that he was having his adult tamper tantrum the moment he walked in to class. He gave a lot of my classmates low grades because and immediately compared us to the other section.

Of course, I can't do anything about this rather than write in my blog hoping one day when I'm successful I can get back to all of their faces and say a huge fuck you. I still have like 3 weeks left in this miserable hole, until then I'll just have to shut the fuck up and do my best to survive.

I made a Facebook page, make sure you like it!!!



This is my HubPage, make sure to support my HubPage account as well. It's a writing platform and instead of writing personal anecdotes like the ones I show in my blog, my HubPage will be more on K-Pop content and what I think of them. So, to those who follow me for my K-Pop tips and tricks, make sure to follow my HubPage. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE FLAW OF WILDFLOWER (FILIPINO TV SHOW)

WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF I DIDN'T CHANGE SCHOOLS?

THE SOGIE BILL AND WHY IT MATTERS