HOW MY PARENTS REACTED TO A ROBBERY (i was punished for our house being robbed)

Image result for robbery

Today, I woke up with my father slapping me and my brother in the ass with a belt-not a good way to wake your kids up.

Before I even had the opportunity to open my eyes, my father Gilbert slapped me and my brother in the ass with a belt and started shouting at us with Filipino curse words and other derogatory terms (as if I'm not aware of it already, am I right?) and told us what worthless piece of shits we are. Today, there has been a class suspension since a typhoon is predicted to make landfall in the Metro Manila, and since we are both stressed out students, we were taking our well deserved sleep, but unfortunately for both of us we have a mentally unstable man for our father. Who the hell wakes their children up in the middle of their sleep, knowing damn well that they are tired and stressed with their studies with a fucking belt? I don't understand.

Anyways, my father got angry at us and told us that he had already told us a million times that whenever the dog is barking we have to attend to its needs to see what the hell is going on. At this point, you might be thinking that "who the blames their children for something out of their control", but its not totally out of our control, we could have prevented it from happening, but we weren't sure what time it even happened in the first place! You see, we used to manage a computer shop (just like what I said before) and we have this giant ass counter in our possession, we got evicted and my father being the cheapstake he was didn't get rid of it, but now that we are now back to the vicinity of our previous computer shop, there was no space for the counter, he situated said counter in front of our house and the only way for the world not to see it is through this giant pull up gate, this pull up gate is usually open about 1 feet, so that our dog wouldn't get to stuffy.

It was so frustrating, we have no idea when the fucking dog even barked in the first place to come his aid! My mom said that yesterday morning that she didn't even went up the whole morning and no one pulling up the gate, I stayed downstairs the whole afternoon until 12 in the morning and no one bothered to pull up the freaking gate! He got angry and told us that we should have checked when the dog is barking, but unknown to the three of us (my mom, me, and my brother) when the fucking dog barked! There was no evidence also that we got robbed, he could have misplaced the thing that he was looking for but was too lazy to do it, so he targeted his own children to let his frustration out.

UGHHHHH

What made this whole scene more of a mess is that my mother tried protecting my dad's actions. I get that she is the peacemaker in the house, because believe me I would have killed myself a long time ago if it weren't for her, but sometimes I think that there are a few loose screws in her head. IN WHAT WORLD IS IT OKAY TO TREAT YOUR OWN CHILDREN A STRESS BALL? She keeps on saying that its just his anger getting the best of him, so??? IS THAT A FUCKING PERFECT REASON TO HIT YOUR CHILDREN IN THE ASS AT 6 IN THE MORNING.

UGHHHHHH

That's all.




[edit 10/12/17:I just created a Facebook page, make sure you like it!!!]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE FLAW OF WILDFLOWER (FILIPINO TV SHOW)

WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF I DIDN'T CHANGE SCHOOLS?

THE SOGIE BILL AND WHY IT MATTERS