JUST AN UPDATE

I'm so freaking unmotivated and my life is pretty much falling apart and people seem to think I still have it together. I don't know what to do.

It started ten days ago, ten days ago I lost my phone because I left it in the tricycle I rode. I immediately chased after the tricycle and the driver and I know the tricycle driver saw me. I swear to the gods that I saw him look back and decided not to come back. Of course, this freaked me out. I have my PayPal account, my bank account, explicit pictures, and a lot of social media in there. I immediately factory reset my phone from my computer just to make sure none of those are going to be used. After it was erased, I tried calling it relentlessly and texting it non-stop and no one answered or bothered to give me my phone back. This sucks and I told to myself that I'll never ever trust strangers again.

This is where my life begun to spiral down. I'm a pretty cheap person but because of the fear that my parents will figure out I lost my phone I keep on stress eating, and stress eating gives me more stress and thus an endless cycle of stress eating. I constantly puke and get sick, and I even do the thing what most anorexic do to make themselves vomit what they ate. This got me sick a lot to the point I'll even puke for unknown reasons and because of the heat here in the Philippines this is usually coupled with migraine and nose bleeds.

My life is pretty much in shambles, I have no phone, no money, and my father's birthday is in a week. I constantly try to save my money but because of the stress eating its pretty much not happening. Now, here's the worst part of them all. I am starting to feel unmotivated to go to school. 

I am not punctual, I always go to school at least 10-20 minutes late, but because I'm shameless its not a big deal for me. Because of my new vomit habit, I'll constantly feel light headed and sick and this would result into me missing some of my classes. One of those classes is Accounting.

My Accounting teacher is a dick and I hate him. I passed him my Practice Set and he told me he wouldn't check it without a medical excuse (I was in the infirmary during his time), I gave it to me and he deducted 10 points from my final grade. I understand the logic why he would do this, but this is so fucking unfair. My classmate who shall remain nameless got erasures on his Practice Set and one even left class in Accounting time and they got their full scores after our professor made them perform in front of the whole class. This is pretty much unfair since 2 weeks before that happened my Accounting teacher didn't bother to check my assignments because we rushed my father to the hospital, and now he deducted ten points in my practice set and I don't even get the option to do the same to save my grades. That's not all.

For the past week he has been in some kind of power tripping mind state that he constantly throws jabs in our homeroom class and tries his best to deduct points from us. It's like he doesn't even want us to succeed.

Now, I haven't been in his class for a week but I have enough "friends" in my homeroom class to know what I'm writing is the truth, but I haven't been able to attend my Accounting classes because of a lot of reasons. On Monday I wasn't able to attend his class because I got myself check in to the infirmary because of migraine and constant vomit. I presented him a medical letter and he decided to let me go. On Thursday I wasn't able to attend his class again because when I got into PUP I was having stomach issues and I had to poop and vomit again! I have my friends testify to these, but because he saw me "attending" our Philosophy class, he demands that I present to him an excuse letter and that he'll send me to the guidance office. WHY?

THAT'S A BIT DRAMATIC DON'T YOU THINK? What the hell is his problem, its not like I cut class. I went to the class after his. It's not like I attended my first class and skipped his and then went back to my third class. IT WASN'T LIKE THAT! I skipped both my first and second class, and I attended my third class. The logic applies that I didn't skip any of my classes, but rather I was absent. I did not decided to skip school, I was absent in school. I was only present in the third subject, so the notion I should be sent to the guidance office because I was 'skipping' is preposterous. BUT WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT IT? HE IS THE PROFESSOR. I SWEAR TO GOD, WHEN I BECOME SUCCESSFUL I'LL MAKE TO FUCKING KILL HIM. Now, what worries me most is that I'm on the verge to cut myself and I've been clean for the past week or so. Hayssttt. It looks like my teachers are really assholes.




I made a Facebook page, make sure you like it!!!



This is my HubPage, make sure to support my HubPage account as well. It's a writing platform and instead of writing personal anecdotes like the ones I show in my blog, my HubPage will be more on K-Pop content and what I think of them. So, to those who follow me for my K-Pop tips and tricks, make sure to follow my HubPage. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE FLAW OF WILDFLOWER (FILIPINO TV SHOW)

WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF I DIDN'T CHANGE SCHOOLS?

THE SOGIE BILL AND WHY IT MATTERS