I'M SORRY

I haven't been able to provide my readers any content in this blog due to a lot of happenings in my life. I don't know how to handle stress, depression, anger, and all of that, that I become burn out with writing. I am still trying to write. I have a lot of drafts that I want to write soon and publish but I can't do because I'm too stressed to even put my thoughts into words. But, the good news is that summer vacation is fast approaching and the current school year will end by April 19. I will make sure to write more and be more into writing, so please bear my disappearance and read my new posts.

Again, I am so sorry for not taking this writing thing more seriously, I will make sure to be a whole lot better before March ends.

I made a Facebook page, make sure you like it!!!

This is my HubPage, make sure to support my HubPage account as well. It's a writing platform and instead of writing personal anecdotes like the ones I show in my blog, my HubPage will be more on K-Pop content and what I think of them. So, to those who follow me for my K-Pop tips and tricks, make sure to follow my HubPage. 












BTW, here are my plans by the end of March:

I'm planning to start and maintain a Youtube channel and it'll be English based and will be more about weight loss tips, how to fight acne, and trying K-Pop idols' clothes. Basically it'll be a Safiya Nygaard's channel but instead I'll be a guy and it'll have a lot of K-Pop content in it.

I'm also planning to start doing comedy videos on Youtube, particularly Filipino humor. I'll try to sub them in English for my foreign readers.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE FLAW OF WILDFLOWER (FILIPINO TV SHOW)

WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF I DIDN'T CHANGE SCHOOLS?

THE SOGIE BILL AND WHY IT MATTERS