TOP 10 K-POP SONGS (2017)

First of all, I would like to clarify that what I'm about to write is my opinion, everything in this list are songs these 2017 that I enjoy. I am not going to judge them by how they were wrote, rhythm, or stuff like that because I don't know how to do it in the first place. That being said, here's my top 10 K-Pop songs of 2017:


10. MAMAMOO - Yes I am

I am not a huge fan of Mamamoo, in fact, I kind of abhor them earlier this year especially with all the fan war occurring with Mamamoo fans and LEGGOS. That being said, I realized that I'm becoming a judgmental close minded prick and I need to find an actual reason to hate them. I didn't find any, so I started listening to their music and saw that I actually like them. As if that isn't enough, I went down the rabbit hole and started watching "MAMAMOO perverted moments" and I found out that they are really good people and I started liking them (also, Hwasa is so hot in the music video that I just can not like them). I started liking Mamamoo, but not in a stan level, and Yes I am was one of the reason why.


9. BTS - DNA

I loved BTS since November 2016, and I'm actually at the stan level, but that kind of went down after they became so mainstream. I don't hate the guys, but their fans actually. Their fans are so obnoxious and immature that BTS' appeal to me started to dwindle, but I can't hate them because I really do love their personality and their music. I got out of the stan level but I still enjoy their music and their personality are so adorable and lovable that I can't hate them. Music wise, DNA was good and it got me jamming, I actually got some of my close friends hook to K-Pop (thanks BTS).



8. SEVENTEEN - Don't Wanna Cry

I have this female friend named Sofia, and we've been friends since 8th grade. It was because of this girl I got hooked to K-Pop. I actually listen to K-Pop way before then and I kinda appreciated their art. Anyway, this particular friend of mine is a Carat and an Elf. I sat next to her in all of my class and because of her ability to annoy others until she get them to watch/listen to certain K-Pop music videos, I got to watch and listen to Don't Wanna Cry. The song is really good and although I'm not yet at the stan level, I would do everything to support them (granted they won't come up against EXID or Girls' Generation).


7. IU - Palette

Tbh, the only reason why I listened to this song was because my Youtube was on autoplay and I didn't have enough time to choose another song. I loved the song (so, thanks autoplay) and I got hooked to it. In fact, I loved it so much that I downloaded all IU's title tracks on Youtube! This girl is something amazing!


6. EXO - Ko Ko Bop

I didn't like the song when it was first released and due to the courtesy of Youtube's autoplay, I listened to it accidentally (I was listening to Up and Down first actually). Then, I learn how to grow with it.


5. Sunmi - Gashina

How did I know about Gashina? Autoplay! As always. Up to this date you can still me dancing with the gun gestures, its just so good!!!! I actually memorized the whole choreography.


4. GOT7 - You Are


3. EXID - DDD

Starting from number 3, 2, and 1 I'm probably being bias, but I don't care. EXID released DDD despite Solji's health fluctuating from here and there, and I can't express how much I appreciate their effort to release new music despite not being ready. THANK YOU SO MUCH EXID!!! Now, for DDD, I love it, because who couldn't! Hani's amazing hair, Hyerin's adlibs, Jeonghwa's visuals, LE's amazing composition, and Solji's participation, who would hate this song??? It's such a shame they only won one music show award.


2. SNSD - All Night

I don't need a reason why I put this in Number 2. haha, good thing SNSD released the Clean Ver. because I wanted to kill myself watching the documentary version.



1. Girls' Generation - Holiday/EXID - Night Rather Than Day

I'm an EXID stan and it is a sin for me and my morals to not choose NRTD after EXID's dedication to release music that is really different from what they usually sing. But aside from the fact that I'm a LEGGO and this list could be completely biased, NRTD is really really good! Also the fact that they really branched out to make music completely different from what they are known for is so goddamn brave and good.

For SNSD, well, they haven't released music for 2 years and its really catchy, so there isn't much competition here.


I made a Facebook page, make sure you like it!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE FLAW OF WILDFLOWER (FILIPINO TV SHOW)

WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF I DIDN'T CHANGE SCHOOLS?

THE SOGIE BILL AND WHY IT MATTERS