MY BLOG IS UNCOVERED - YAZMINE STORY CONTINUATION

I've been maintaining and writing on multiple blogs for at least 3 years, I decided to make one to help me cope up with the disgusting symptoms and side effects of depression and anxiety. I've created this entire blog for me to voice out my opinions and rant about them because being stuck in the dark hole that depression is, it was hard for me to get all the anger out in my system. The entire blog's purpose was to rant, get the frustration off my system because my mental state couldn't bear telling those to other people. My readers (not those nosy schoolmates or Yazmine sympathizers) are one of the people that I actually adore because they willingly read rants by a fat and geeky 17 year old, and although my views are not that high, I don't really give that much thought about it and still perplexed yet amazed that foreigners reads something I created.

The reason why I am making this post is because Yazmine-the girl I was talking about in the previous posts saw my post regarding her and publicly post it in her Facebook page and accused me of being a cyber bully:

(English Translation: Who's a cyber bully now?)

(English Translation: Good morning. I got featured in a blog. I just saw it yesterday and read and I believe it's worth sharing).

I'm not going to stray away from my mistakes-if there are any, because I don't believe that I'm in the wrong. Yes, I maybe called a cyber bully and such but I don't believe I am one. 

I read the post that I wrote regarding Yazmine and saw that I wrote nothing wrong, I didn't even bully her, but what I actually did was ranted about her. If my schoolmates' are going to think that I did something despicable and that I am trash, well, maybe I am trash, but what I did was nothing wrong. I always see people complaining about their other friend to their mutual friend, and I always see people complaining about their partners to their friends, and I don't see how mine is any different. My entire blog is a blog dedicated in showing how crazy my life is. If I have any intentions to become a cyber bully I would have done something more grand and bizarre like posting your nudes on my blog, or telling you offensive mother jokes.

I'm going off track.

What I am fearful is not that people would see my post regarding Yaz but what I am afraid is that people would see I've been posting stories here in my blog and use it against me. I know that's a lot to say, but it happened before. Why do you think I'm riddled with anxiety?

I'm not going to say sorry to you Yaz, if you are reading this. I did nothing wrong. The post I made regarding you was all stories that happened between us. You are a feminazi and I hate that about you; you are nosy, you know it, I know it, everyone knows, and I hate that about you. Like what I posted in that blog post, I do not hate you per se but rather these attributes, and I know you are the same about me. Maybe you hate me because I'm too quiet, maybe you hate me because I can't have confrontations, and I am not going stifle or change them because that's me.

Again, I am not in the wrong and if you can't accept criticisms and if you are going to demand I take the post down then you are prohibiting me to use freedom of speech. I am going to deactivate it and put it up again soon. I'm just going to let the fire dwindle.



I made a Facebook page, make sure you like it!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE FLAW OF WILDFLOWER (FILIPINO TV SHOW)

WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF I DIDN'T CHANGE SCHOOLS?

THE SOGIE BILL AND WHY IT MATTERS