OUR NEW PHILOSOPHY TEACHER - A HOMOPHOBIC SCIENCE DENYING HUMAN

The man in the picture is our new Philosophy teacher. I couldn't find a picture that only him is in the picture.

I haven't posted anything in my blog for a while and I'm sorry. School just started and it's been difficult for me to adjust my schedule to blog. Anyway, here's a blog post today regarding our new philosophy teacher. I've ranted about our teachers before so this isn't a new thing. Our new philosophy teacher's name is Kristoffer A. Bolanos and he is the worst. Today was our second day and he's just as worse as the first. I've given him a chance to redeem himself but he didn't, so enjoy.

Off to the rant:

I don't like being objective regarding someone's physical appearance because I'm no Hemsworth, but one thing I hate the most is facial hair in both men and women. This man has unkept facial hair below his lips and that ridiculous beard in which each strand can be counted one by one, I hate it. Shaving only takes 3 minutes and a razor plus shaving only costs a dollar at the local pharmacy, so why couldn't he managed himself and invest in a razor? Also, his smile plus the twinkle in his eyes makes him look like a child predator.

Aother thing that irks me is that when he speaks nothing but bullshit comes out of his mouth. During our first meeting he kept on insisting facts in the Bible and kept on saying stuff that went against science. He caught wind of this and he told that science is unreliable and whatnot. Yes, I do believe that some facts in science or theories are not true because mistakes happen but this goddamn is pushing his ideology that science is nothing but a pigment of our imagination. Examples of how he denies science is denying the existence of  nuclear fission, fusion, gravity, physics, chemistry, and astronomy.

He also believes that the truth is all in the Bible and at the same time preaches that to see is to belief. The fuck dude? Those things are paradox. Also, by this statement he doesn't believe in dinosaurs and natural selection.

Another thing that I hate about him is that he always gets off track and doesn't teach us on what needs to be taught. As I'm writing this in class, we are supposed to discuss what philosophy is but instead he decided to feed us useless facts that we won't use in our lives.

I've been participating in debates in debate.org and one thing I've learned is not to make blanket statements and never present an argument with no proper citation, due to this I can't take this man seriously. He kept on making blanket statements regarding us millennials, our confidence, businesses, social media, and whatnot. He also kept on making statements regarding politics that is nothing but bullshit at this point, because they are not true (as far as I'm concerned) and he has no means to prove that this is true! Like seriously!? Why do he do this?

Last thing I hate about him the most and is why I decided to create this blog post is his hatred against the LGBT community. I am in no means homosexual but that doesn't mean I don't support it. Okay, maybe I'm like 20% gay because I can appreciate when a man has a six pack and ripped arms. This man thinks that homosexuality is something you choose and something that you aren't born with. He made the argument that if homosexuality is normal then why isn't it more abundant in the 1950s. Ummm, possibly because they are shunned or worse, killed? The Holocaust proved that people at that point was not willing to accept people that doesn't act/think like them. Also, if he is using this argument, I might as well throw out my argument. Why didn't Caucasian people accepted black people in the 1950s, huh? They are both minorities and at that time people are afraid of the things they have no/few knowledge about. This is why homosexuality is more accepted today, it's because we are starting to get them and we actually listen to them rather than shum them like ancient people usually do.

This is the last paragraph, I fucking god damn hate him more than I hated our literature teacher last semester. To end this post, I'll quote something Einstein once said "Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind."


I made a Facebook page, make sure you like it!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE FLAW OF WILDFLOWER (FILIPINO TV SHOW)

WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF I DIDN'T CHANGE SCHOOLS?

THE SOGIE BILL AND WHY IT MATTERS