MY LITERATURE TEACHER IS AN ACTIVIST

If there is one thing in the world that I hate the most, its people that don't know how to save the environment, next to them are loud activists, and people that don't like/watch Game of Thrones and Modern Family, but this post is not about them. 

I have been a firm believer that you should fight what you are fighting for, and that's why most of my negative comments say I'm too hostile, but I always know that there is a right place and time for everything, and telling your political beliefs in a classroom full of impressionable children is not the place or time do it.

I got this picture from his facebook profile, god, I don't like beard, mustaches, or scruffy hair on anyone it feels so untidy.

My professor is (I don't want to reveal anyone's real name anymore) named Doctor, he's an alumnae in the same school I go to and he teaches in the same school he graduated in. Currently he's taking up his Master's degree in the same school since its frowned upon (and probably prohibited) to teach in our school without one. If I were to describe him, I wouldn't call him the smartest, the kindest, nor the most hardworking, for the last month he has been absent 5-6x already and we only meet 2x a week. I can let go of this hate I feel for him for not attending my class but the bubble burst when his loud activist mouth starts to rattle (especially when Bern tries to provoke it).

Yesterday in Literature class we were talking about creative non fiction, and some stupid dumbhead made the mistake asking if fake news is creative non fiction, he explained that fake news is not an example of creative non fiction and yada yada yada, but suddenly we started straying away from the topic and he started talking about his political views in today's administration, Marcos' administration, and everything wrong in politics. I admit that some of the stuff he said is true [but I don't like to admit it], I'm mature enough to admit my mistake, but I don't like it when he started shooting his beliefs like that on to us. Its like those CNN news and some troll in the comment section would suddenly say "Thank god for Trump" even though the story would have been the devastation of Irma and Trump's name wasn't even mentioned in the article. I just hate it.

Again, I would like to clarify that there's nothing wrong with fighting for your beliefs, its yours, everyone is entitled to have one, but there's always a time and place for it, and a class you barely meet for the week is not the time or place for it. You goddamn lazy and you're always absent from the class and yet you still have the backbone to say all of those instead of enlightening us on what we need to study for finals, you're shameless. 

Also, there's this one annoying thing he do that I seem to notice, he always utter the words 'etcetera, etcetera, etcetera' or such all the time, and its annoying, once or twice is enough but to say those words 50x in a single meeting it's annoying, there's also this annoying habit of his is that he never shaves his stubble facial hair (like I said I hate it), or every time he speaks he bites his upper or lower lip, or when he's teaching the class he always sits down on the chair or on the teacher's desk and just moves the marker whimsically on the whiteboard to make it seem like he's teaching.

There's a lot of things wrong with this guy.




[edit 10/12/17:I just created a Facebook page, make sure you like it!!!]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE FLAW OF WILDFLOWER (FILIPINO TV SHOW)

WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF I DIDN'T CHANGE SCHOOLS?

THE SOGIE BILL AND WHY IT MATTERS