MY LETTER TO FEMINAZIS - FEMINISM IS STUPID

I convinced myself that I was a feminist before because I respected women, but now that I've decided to look up what feminism actually is, I've finally figured out, its nothing but bullshit and bullhocky, so today I'm officially denouncing my support to the feminist movement. That being said, I've researched upon a lot of stuff and I've decided to lay it upon here on my blog since I haven't written anything in ages. So, today, I'm going to be answering questions from a video Buzzfeed put out titled '36 Questions Women Have For Men'-if this goes well I might decide to make it a series here in my blog. 


1. How does it feel to be the same sex as Donald Trump?

How does it feel like to be the same sex as Queen Victoria knowing that she starved those people in Ireland and India? Just because you hate somebody doesn't mean you have to hate everybody that has the same similarities they have.

2. Why do you hate rom-coms or do you just feel like you need to hate them? Everybody likes the notebook, everybody likes Beyonce, its just a fact

It's not a fact, it's an opinion, seriously, does schools in America no longer teach you the difference between an opinion and a fact? Just because Beyonce and the notebook are overrated by the media does it mean that everybody likes it-now that's a fact. Also, for me, I hate most romantic comedies because they enforces these ideas to women that us men will do anything to please our women, its not the truth and I don't like how these movies enforces this image of a perfect partner.

3. Why do you make women sit around and talk about men in movies, when ya'll easily just talk about boobs for hours?

From what I've seen in movies, there's not a single male lead that made a woman talk about men for hours, its always women talking about boys and their crushes; also, I have never seen someone talk about boobs for hours, if there is a person like this in existence then he has a problem.

4. Why do you automatically assume that you won't like TV or movies that star a female lead?

I don't, just like how other men don't judge a movie or a TV show because of a female lead. Maybe they assume that they won't like something because they've seen the same female lead act in different movies and thought her acting is mediocre and not charismatic, I know I've done the same with a few actors in the past.

5. Why are you surprised when women are funny? I'm probably funnier than you

I'm not surprised, a lot of women are funny: Julie Bowen, Sofia Vergara, Courtney Cox, its just that most men have the tendencies to make jokes at awkward moments like Chandler and because of that men are seen funnier.

6. Why do you think that we're obsessed with you when we hook up? 9 out of 10, I just want you to leave too. I'm busy, I got shit to do.

Obsessed? Is this a real thing? I have yet to encounter a guy explicitly obsessing a woman that he met from a one-night stand.

7. Why can't I sleep with as many people as I want to without being judged? When men do it, they're congratulated.

If you ask I'm judging you because you might have STD, HIV, and AIDS for all those risky activities, the same way I'm going to judge a man that sleeps with as many people as he wants. Also, I've never seen a man that sleeps that much and be congratulated, maybe you've watch too much Friends and assume that Joey being praised for sleeping with the entire state of New York is something men actually do. 

8. Why do you consider a woman a tease if she doesn't sleep with you after three dates, but a slut if she sleeps with you on the first date?

Everyone assumes you're a slut despite gender if you sleep with each other on the first date. That shit is nasty.

9. In what world does no means yes? No means no.

I agree.

10. Why do you say that women are too emotional to be leaders then justify catcalling by saying men just can't control themselves?

Who says that? Trump? Trump is an idiot narcissist that shouldn't be listened to; also, I've lived my entire life in a country that has seen 2 female president, the same goes to Taiwan, South Korea, Britain, and many more developed country. This argument is irrelevant. 

Another thing: if someone is catcalling you, ignore them or better yet, call the goddamn police! If you were wearing shorts that enunciates your buttocks a shirt that practically does not cover your boobs, then I can see why a guy would catcall you.

11. Why do you think that just because you're nice to me, I owe you my body?

No one thinks of this sweety, don't let your hopes up.

12. Why would you ever send an unsolicited dick pic?

Why would women send an unsolicited nude pic? 

13. Why do you feel like it's ok to harass women or make offensive comments about women but when somebody does it to your sister it's not ok?

If you consider offensive humor harassment, then that's your problem. I have watched videos, read news, and heard things from people considering gazing at someone's eyes is already called harassment. If you didn't have a demented version of harassment maybe I would consider you seriously, but if we are talking about a guy grazing my sister's butt then that's different and I may have read wrong into it.

14. How does it feel to interrupt me when I'm in the middle of making a point during a meeting?

If someone is interrupting you in the middle of making a point during a meeting, chances are your idea is dumb and that guy has a better idea. It's called constructive criticism. Just because you didn't get your way does it mean you have to whine about it. 

15. Why do you have to sit with your legs so wide open? I get that you have balls, but you don't see me stand around with my arms wide open to make room for my boobs

Have you literally ever seen a guy's balls? Those things are actually dangling in between your legs and the slightest pressure can either hurt you or make you feel uncomfortable. Also, I'm fat. I have boobs bigger than my female friends and I don't see the need to extend my arms to make way for my boobs.

16. Why are women perceived as the weaker sex even though we literally birth you?

Because, biology. Also, your strength have nothing to do with labor.

17. Why is it so bad to show your emotions? It means you're human.

Because we are trained to be tough for worst times, this is to make sure that everyone around you has something to relay on.

18. Why are you always trying to prove your masculinity to me?

Maybe because we are man. 

19. Why the fuck isn't it ladylike to cuss? When did words get genders?

It's also not gentlemanly to cuss. Words got genders since the invention of pronouns, have you never heard of the word he, she, her, or him?

20. Why is it your first instinct to doubt women who have been sexually violated or raped?

Because not everybody that is accused is guilty? Isn't it you're innocent until you're proven guilty? Also, have you guys never heard about the number of false rape charges against men since the turn of the 21st century?

21. Why do you assume a woman's angry because she's on her period?

Because PMS is a thing. It's something that actually happens, and until you've given us a legitimate reason to be angry then we're going to assume your hormones are making you angry.

22. Why do you think women that wear makeup are false advertising? We could say the same thing about your dick size

Yes, makeup is false advertising just like how we tamper our dick size pictures. It's a fact.

23. Why isn't it weird that there's a bunch of old white men sitting in a room making legislation about what I can and can't do with my body?

You guys voted for them, now that they are pursuing laws that isn't your best of interest you're going to complain?

24. Do you have a coochie?

Coochie is a nice term for vagina or pussy, so none.

25. Why are straight guys so obsessed with lesbians?

Why are straight women so obsessed with gays? To answer your question, imagine two of your favorite things in to one.

26. How does it feel to get kicked in the balls?

Research shows its more painful to be kicked in the balls than it is to give birth

27. Do you ever get tired trying to be manly all the time?

No, because being manly is part of our nature, hence the term MANly

28. Why are you so afraid of gender equality?

I'm not. What I'm afraid of is that women can get the higher ground. It's already happening, mothers getting custody for their children more than fathers do despite research showing women tend to abuse their children more; women getting to charge you for rape allegations for unsolicited gazing; women having the rights to castrate their "sexual offenders" despite whether or not they actually molested the woman. This is what men are afraid of.

29. Why do I deserve to be less payed than you?

If you take vacations, leave work early, or go to work late, then yes you are deserved to be less payed. Research has shown than men take fewer vacations and tend to focus more on their job than their female counterpart.

30. In what world does 77 cents equal a dollar?
31. In what world does 68 cents equal a dollar?
32. How is that fair?

I'm assuming all three questions are part of this one big question, so I'm going to answer it all. Obama was wrong, gender pay gap isn't a thing. I've read a lot of research and random facts on the internet and data shows that men tend to take less vacation, come in to work early, and go home late-that's why they are paid more than their female counterpart. I've explained this already in number 29. Also, 77 cents in pound is equals to $1, maybe you should clarify it in your videos instead of being stuck in your first world problems because there are more issues that needs to be solved.

33. Why are you intimidated by a woman who makes more money than you? That's awesome, more money.

This coming from the women that says that women should be paid the same. The irony.

34. Why are opinionated women seen as bitches? When opinionated men are seen as bosses.

Because most opinionated women tend to care about gossips and rumors hence them being called as bitches. 

35. Why aren't you speaking up when you hear your male friends behind close doors make jokes that are offensive to women?

Because when we make fun of something it doesn't mean that we are making light of the subject, it means that we want to get the message across with humor in it. When I started cutting, my friends told me to just cut my wrist instead of hurting myself, it was a joke. Did I get offended? Yes, but it showed that she wants me to take care of myself better and that offensive humor of her is the way to get her warm gesture towards me.

36. Why are you so afraid of recognizing your own privilege? It doesn't mean you're a bad person, just recognize it and do something about it.

Instead of yapping what you don't have, why don't you recognize your own privilege? It doesn't mean you're a bad person.




I made a Facebook page, make sure you like it!!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE FLAW OF WILDFLOWER (FILIPINO TV SHOW)

WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF I DIDN'T CHANGE SCHOOLS?

THE SOGIE BILL AND WHY IT MATTERS