UPDATE TODAY 10/12/17 - I WAS HEADBUTTED BY A GRANDMA

Image result for today
.
Most of my 'Update Today' stories usually happens an hour or two hours ago and it just seems so bizarre (in my case) that I just want to tell you guys what happens. Usually writing one of these stories messes up my whole timeline since I have 5 stories scheduled to post in certain days and I have to reschedule them if I do one of these update today stories, anyways, this is what happened today.

Today, I woke up really early (my standards) and heard my father doing his morning routine of yelling at me to wake up. We are about to move in 2 weeks and instead of hiring a moving truck like normal people do, my Asian parents uses their own cars to move all of our belongings to our new house one by one. I usually get annoyed with this process because the whole thing is more taxing and more tiring and often times my dad gets angry. So, I woke up and I was tasked to wait down stairs for this giant mirror (like the ones you see in public bathrooms at the mall) and we have to carry it in our car. My dad had his helper and they were bringing the mirror down and I have to catch it and then moved it to the car. The whole thing went smoothly with minimal yelling, but I got 15 minutes behind schedule and now I have to start hurrying.

Because of what happened I got out of my house and arrived at my school at 8:15 and there was no teacher, I later found out that 2 of my teachers were going to be absent and the only class I had was our one afternoon class who is our activist literature teacher-clearly, fate hates me.

The class ended and one of my friends encouraged our group of friends to go to this giant exhibit where they showcase different country's culture, I didn't want to go but they made my interest peak when I heard there was a Korea exhibit, I went there and the whole thing was a letdown. The only thing that made me happy is when I heard 'Up and Down' by EXID playing and I made a remark saying that EXID is my favorite girl group, then this bitch behind the counter made this snarky move on changing the song to Seventeen's 'Don't Wanna Cry'. I'm a fan of Seventeen but I'm not yet a stan, so....

There's little excitement in the story I said above. This is where things get somewhat interesting.

I went home and I told my parents I have to go buy something for my art project and they said yes. I went to the nearest mall and bought all I needed, but I was feeling kind of adventurous so I told myself to visit the house we're moving to. I saw the house and the inside and it was beautiful! After admiring the house for 3 minutes I went out and head home. Before you get to the nearest public transportation terminal from our house, you usually walk at least 15 minutes or you can have the other public transportation terminal which takes you the long way, I knew what I had to do. I'm a cheap person, so I want my money's worth.

I was walking, making sure that I'm not near any car in my direction and not to fall (it was slippery and I'm clumsy). I was walking and there was this grandma talking to her friends in my path of way, but I can't just turn around since traffic is going really fast, so I said excuse me, tried to squeeze myself in, but then this vine that has thorns on its stem got to me so I lowered my head down. This woman then decided that it would be a great time to suddenly raise her head up and as soon as she did our head clanked at each other and she exclaimed 'Ay puta, tarantado!'. She looked at me with anger in her eyes, so I just sorry and continued walking.

I heard her talking about teenagers not being respectful and blah blah blah and honestly it irks me. I am not the one at fault! Who in their right mind would have a conversation in the middle of the pathway and not bother moving aside? She was saying things like I could just turn around, but I can't do that, there were cars screeching in the same road as if it was NASCAR. Honestly, why do baby boomers always play the millennial card, its fucking annoying!

After minutes of walking I've finally reached the terminal and I rode this jeepney whose roof to small for a guy like me (5'8" is already a giant here in the Philippines), and I got pissed. I got more pissed when our jeepney driver actually catcalls women while he's waiting for passengers. What the fuck?!? Is that your way of advertising?

So, there you guys have it. This is what happened today. Sorry if the beginning of the story was boring, I needed to fill up this blog. Byeee


I just created a Facebook page, make sure you like it!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE FLAW OF WILDFLOWER (FILIPINO TV SHOW)

WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF I DIDN'T CHANGE SCHOOLS?

THE SOGIE BILL AND WHY IT MATTERS