I'M DIFFERENT

I'm different, I've always been different but I don't care. I'm sitting on my bed contemplating on what to do. I opened my phone to get rid of the boredom and got on tinder. I was scrolling through the countless girls it's presenting me until I stumbled upon one of my female classmates. I messaged her a 'hi' and she blocked me. That's not nice. I deleted my tinder account and created a new one, this time using the picture of his crush's picture. After setting the account she's the first one to message me. This is going to be fun. I managed to get her to do some inappropriate stuff for me-how gullible. This went on for weeks until I finally got her to send me nude pictures with her face attached to it. I got excited with the things I can do to her. On October 10th I told her that I'm not Dylan and admitted to catfishing her. She blocked me-rookie mistake. I've already saved all of her pictures on my phone, I went on my computer and printed a bunch of copies. I woke up really early the next day and I plastered her pictures throughout the entire campus, after the deed is done I went home. Later that evening she messaged me to take down her pictures. I told her that I'd only do it of she obliged to my conditions. She agreed to meet me in the forest behind school and said she'll be there in 15 minutes, I grabbed some matchsticks and a rope and head out. We met in the woods, she was bawling. I told her that I'll only erase every copy of her pictures if she have sex with me. She said no and through her tears I can hear her shuffling her fanny pack-I heard metal, there's a knife, this girl is ready to kill me. I laughed at the idea of me dying and told her that if she killed me no one would be able to stop her pictures spreading online. "You're sick" she uttered, she dropped her knife, ran, and screamed for help. I picked up her knife and went after her. I caught on to her and grabbed her by the hair, I punched her and she dropped cold. After having the best sex I've ever had she woke up and started to scream again. I got annoyed and sunk her blade deep into her left thigh, I wedged the blade and managed to get her left leg open, I also did the same to her right leg. I separated her legs to her body and threw it far. I grabbed the matchsticks I had with me and lighted one and threw it to her legs. I approached her useless and battered body and skinned her alive. She stopped screaming so I got bored and grabbed her by her hair. I grabbed the rope and hang her alive. So yeah, I'm different.


I created a Facebook page, make sure you like it!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE FLAW OF WILDFLOWER (FILIPINO TV SHOW)

WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF I DIDN'T CHANGE SCHOOLS?

THE SOGIE BILL AND WHY IT MATTERS