POSITIVES + NEGATIVES

Yesterday my Science and Filipino teacher told us to pass a piece of paper around the whole class to see what people think about you. Yup, that's a great idea, fill a room full of people that knew each other for 4 years and let them write positive and negative traits about each other, I wonder what could go wrong?

Image result for positive

Anyways, this is what is listed in the positive side of the paper (I'll be listing the original sentence and I'll just translate them to English):

HI GIAN! ETO PAMPAGOOD VIBES! WAG MO ISIPIN YUNG SASABIHIN NILA BASTA KILALA MO SARILI MO! KERI MO! (T: Hi Gian! This message is to give you good vibes! Don't let other people's perception of you get to you, just make sure that you know who you really are.)

- matalino, ikaw na (T: You're smart)
- mejo di ka lang gets ng iba (T: Other people just don't get you)

YAN TEH! PAYTING!!! LABLAB!!! <3 <3 (T: You go girl! Fighting!!! Love ya!!!)

mabait ka naman (T: you're nice)

 jolly

libre!!! (T: treat!!!)

magaling magspeech (T: you're good at public speaking)

feeling ko na mimisinterpret ka lang ng iba. Pero feeling ko naiintindihan ko. Medyo good na kasi nakakapagopen ka kahit (T: I feel that other people misinterpret your intentions. But I know how they feel. Its good that you're opening up somehow) 

Di mahiyain, bibo :) (T: shameless, bibo)

Matalino (T: smart)

Keep on Ballin!

Matalino. Mabait di ka lang nila nagegets (T: Smart. Other people just don't get you)

sexy

matalino toh (T: This guy is smart)

Mabait di pa masyado tayo close pero feel ko naman mabait ka (T: You're nice, we aren't that close but I feel that you are nice)

owww!! yess! k-poper 

may GoT ka ba? (T: Do you have GoT episodes)

confident

cute/jolly/hindi kj <3 (T: cute/jolly/not a buzzkill)

pogi ni Taehyung no. hahaha (T: Taehyung is handsome, isn't he? hahaha)

Hello Gian! Salamat sa pagiging friendly. Thank you sa company (T: Hello Gian! Thank you for being friendly. Thank you for the company)

try other genre of music :) 

If you have problem you can talk to me :) -<K

Friendly, smart, may pinaglalaban (T: Friendly, smart, has something to fight for)

matalino. cute mo sumayaw (T: smart. you dancing is cute)

Hot and sexy

annyeong!!! ang amazing mo and antaas ng confidence level mo!!! (T: hi [in Korean]!!! You're amazing and you have a huge confidence level)

Hi! Galing mo magstory telling (T: Hi! You're good a story telling)

K-Pop

Dabesto sumayaw (T: This guy is the best in dancing)

Nerd, galing talino. (T: Nerd, awesome, and smart)

matalino (T: Smart)

Kepaper (T: An annoying way to say K-Popper)

mabait at talino mo :) (T: Nice and smart too)

Sometimes nakakaoffend ka (T: Sometimes you can offend someone)

Matalino, madiskarte, mabait! (T: Smart, practical, and nice)

matalino (T: smart)

(+) + (+) = + 

HOT

Hello Gian! mabait ka naman eh namimisinterpret ka lang nila (T: Hello Gian! You're nice, other people just misinterprets you)

payaman! (T: You're about to be rich)

Dami mong na sha share sakin (T: You share a lot of things that you share to me)

Kpop jjang. Love love!! Annyeong (in hangul) (T: Kpop jjang [means nice in Korean]. Love love!!!! Annyeong [hi in Korean])

Friendly & strong! Bili ka po pulvoran namin thanks! (T: Friendly & strong! Please buy candies from us, thanks!)

mabait sa akin (T: You're nice to me)

COMMENTARY:

I find it nice that other people see that they just misinterpret what I mean, because in no means I am trying to offend anyone. I am someone that have been teased and have been offended for the minor things and based on my experiences I don't like it, so why the fuck would I offend someone when I don't like other people offending me?

I also noticed that people seems to think that I'm opening up to them, which is not a good thing for me and I'm planning to close my heart again, and also other people seems to acknowledge my ability to dance, being practical, and my love for K-Pop, so that's a good thing.

Image result for negative

negative side of the paper:

-be expressive sa personal than in social media
- EZ lang wag masyadong laban na laban (T: Easy, don't be too hostile)

Negative, -1,-2,-3

mapanlait (T: contemptuous)

medyo palaban eto :) haha DONT OVERTHINK TOO MUCH, :) (T: too hostile :) haha DONT OVERTHINK TOO MUCH, :)) 

medyo mayabang (wag masyado pabibo) (T: sometimes a little conceited)

medyo naiinis sayo dahil sa kpop (T: hating you sometimes because of kpop

-Palaban! (T: Hostile!)

isipin din opinyon ng iba (T: think of other people's opinion) 

di ko maintindihan kung ano ba talagang gusto mo sa buhay. (T: I don't understand what you want in life) 

Palaban Masyado. Ezhan lang natin. :) (T: Too Hostile. Chillax. :)) 

medyo adik 2x (T: sometimes addicted)

BULGOGI JAPCHAE Tama ba ako (T: BULGOGI JAPCHAE is that right?) 

Medyo insenstive paminsan (T: sometimes insensitive)

pasok din maaga xD (T: go to school early)

Wag masyadong JUGEMENTAL Nakakahurt ka na eh (T: Don't be too judgmental. It can hurt sometimes)

Libre! Libre! (T: Treat! Treat!) 

di ka alone :) everyone is here for you (T: You're not alone :) Everyone is here for you :))

Palaban. Ez bro. haha! jk. Positve to! (T: Hostile. Easy bro. haha! just kidding. This guy is positive!)

Ball is lyf! (T: Ball is life)

EZ ka lang sana. Wag ka masyadong HYPE xD (T: Easy dude. Don't be too hyped)

Power!

Teh wag ka masyado mag-overthink sa paligid mo. :) make friends. Keri natin yun! (T: Don't overthink too much about your surroundings. :) make friends. You can do it!) 

Minsan insensitive (T: Sometimes insensitive)

I'm like it.

Scaaary

don't overthink too much

Learn to let go. Forgive not because they deserve it, forgive them because you deserve it

di maintindihan (T: Don't understand)

Ez ka lang. No hate teh haha (T: Easy dude. No hate teh [a very slang term of sis])

Blog

I know what u did

HOT - AF

Siguro intindihin mo nalang mga frenny mo (T: Just try to understand your frenny [a slang term of freinds])

palaban chill lang (T:  hostile, chill dude)

COMMENTARY IN GENERAL:

A lot of the comments say that I'm too hostile, which is true and I have no plans to change it, because I know very well that if I took down this demeanor of mine I would be a pushover and I would be more hurt and more of a mess than I am before. Also, a lot of people say that I overthink too much, which is again true, this probably stems from my anxiety issues, so I don't know what I can do to not be like that.

.
.
.
.

I actually expected the comments to be far more worse, and what I got is so simple and easy that I am ashamed of my expectations. I expected I'll get nothing but negative comments, and people would call me fat, a pig, or something like that (maybe I do overthink), but yeah. As of now, I have no plans to change my personality or my attitude or how I approach people, what I am now is because of my experiences and these experiences tends to prepare me for the worst situations possible; so, if there are people out there saying these stuffs to you, just remember that you are a fucking legend and they're all a piece of shit.



[edit 10/12/17:I just created a Facebook page, make sure you like it!!!]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE FLAW OF WILDFLOWER (FILIPINO TV SHOW)

WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF I DIDN'T CHANGE SCHOOLS?

THE SOGIE BILL AND WHY IT MATTERS