BULLSHIT IN THE PHILIPPINES

As you all know I live in the Philippines, and seeing the majority of my views coming from the Philippines I believe that the majority of my viewers are Filipinos. Now, I love reading about politics, I love watching the news, researching facts, and even memorizing random Articles from the Constitution, but sometimes there are a lot of bullshit in the media industry considering they only show one side of the story. I am actually researching about news that have been trending in the country for a while now, so I'm going to show you how much bullshit the media spouts.

By the way, I'm going to put all of my references in, so that if my judgment was incorrect, I have nothing to blame but the references given below.

THE CHR

CHR stands for the Commission of Human Rights and has been a controversial topic in the country ever since. I've researched some interesting facts about the infamous organization and what I found was so fascinating that it actually makes me wonder what good is the news if they don't bother covering stories that I've uncovered.

One of the points I want to uncover is CHR's budget. A lot of people have been angry about its $20 [P1000] budget for 2018, which is actually changed to $12.2 million [P623 million] (BULLSHIT). But you don't see this trending on Twitter or Facebook, I wonder why.

Another point is CHR's existence. I've been reading the Philippine Constitution of 1987, and in the Constitution it is stated on Article XIII Sec. 1 that "The Congress shall give highest priority to the enactment of measures that protect and enhance the right of all the people to human dignity, reduce social, economic, and political inequalities, and remove cultural inequalities by equitably diffusing wealth and political power for the common good", in the same Article in Sec. 17 it states "(1) There is hereby created an office called the Human Rights; (2) The Commission shall be composed of a Chairman and four members who must be natural-born citizens of the Philippines and a majority of whom shall be members of the Bar. The term of office and other qualifications and disabilities of the Members of the Commission shall be provided by the law; (3) Until this Commission is stated, the existing Presidential Committee on Human Rights shall constitute to exercise its present functions and powers; (4) The approved annual appropriations of the Commission shall be automatically and regularly released"

So what's fishy or how did it grabbed my attention? Well, if you look at Section 17 (3) it says that the Commission is yet to be stated and reading the news I have yet to read about the Commission to be created by Congress. This means that CHR is under the Office of the President, and that the President has absolute power over the commission, he can fire the members or its chairman, this would also mean that being an illegitimate commission it has no right to receive any budget, and that the past president Benigno Aquino III's move to give CHR any budget during his administration was unconstitutional and that he could be imprisoned for his actions. I call this one BULLSHIT as well.

This is the last of the points I want to uncover regarding the CHR, I want to uncover the hypocrisy of its chairman Chito Gascon. Chito Gascon has been a very staunch supporter of the Liberal Party and he isn't afraid to show it. Now, my problem with him is how he is using the CHR for his own personal matters rather than focusing on issues in the country. He seems to be using CHR to undermine the president rather than focus on what CHR is for. He seems to be quiet during times the CHR is actually needed like the Kidapawan (BULLSHIT), the Lumad Killings, and the Hacienda Massacre. WTF?

KIAN LOYD DELOS SANTOS CONTROVERSY

Oh god, where do I begin with this one. I just read that the Liberal Party literally bribed Kian's parents to join their anti-Duterte rally for a whooping amount of P2 million [$39207.38], how pathetic is that? Also, who in their right mind would use someone's death to strengthen their propaganda, whoever came up with this idea was sick and rotten and should not be allowed to walk in this earth and should just wither in prison (REFERENCE)

There's also several reports that the president actually met with Kian's parents to discuss on how to proceed with Kian's investigation, which is funny 'cause this is literally a slap on those Yellowtards faces. (BULLSHIT)

There's not much to say, but here's some more references I've found useful in writing regarding this topic:




SENATOR ANTONIO TRILLANES

I have had it with this dude. This dude has done nothing but try to get himself 5 minutes of fame. Often times he would create controversies or speculate that the president has been doing this, and that the president has this, and that presidents has connections to this. IT'S FUCKING ANNOYING. Also, I'm questioning why the fuck did this dude got a position in senate, I know that the senate is nothing but a joke filled with people who doesn't even have a formal training in law (~ehem~ ~Manny Pacuiao~ ~ehem~), but he was still voted in the Senate despite being a part of Oakland Mutiny, like what? What the fuck is wrong with people?

Also, what the hell is wrong with this dude's mind he has done nothing but spread fake news to fake allegations, and when some news like him betraying Philippines for China he calls to and end to fake news. WHAT?


Image result for wat

The hypocrisy on that one




I have a lot more to say, but I'm running out of motivation, so I'll just do a part two later down the road.





P.S. I've realized that most of the sites that I cited as my references are blog sites, so take those info with a grain of salt.




[edit 10/12/17:I just created a Facebook page, make sure you like it!!!]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE FLAW OF WILDFLOWER (FILIPINO TV SHOW)

WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF I DIDN'T CHANGE SCHOOLS?

THE SOGIE BILL AND WHY IT MATTERS