MY PERCEPTION OF THINGS (continuation of meringue)


Okay, so I'm going to tell you guys a story that is the continuation of the meringue story and the continuation of the whole AGC and Behind my Back story. I am put in a group where my "friends" are for our Science class and we are tasked to sell food and report back to our teacher of what happened when it was occurring. My "friends" wanted to sell drinks at first, then decided to back down, then they wanted to sell stickers, which was not a good idea, then they finally decided to sell gelatin. The gelatin was the food that our group presented and my teacher accepted it, he told us to sell them the day the food tasting is finished. I asked my friend Steph if she would buy if I decided to sell gelatin, she said no, at the time I was eating meringue I bought from the bakery, I told her what if I sold her meringue and she said that she would buy 150 php worth of it for 6 weeks. I was happy I started making them.

When I was making them I learned through trial and error, and at the end I decided to just do retail (buy food then sell them), I learned how to make them but they were costly and selling retail would only cost 1 php per piece, and my profit would be 4 php per piece. On the third week of August my close relatives bought meringues from me, and soon my church friends, my high school friends, and our family friends all approached me to buy meringues. I was earning a lot, and by that time my group mates have not sold a single buck (actually no one from our section is).

This week, they started selling their gelatin and they have earned around 300 php for 9 members, Ari approached me and asked how we would be able to work things out since I am a different business entity (I did not told them I was selling meringues, I told them that I would be paying for my own capital and my net profit would only be mine), I had no answer, and they told they'll just ask our professor for what to do. Today is August 31st Ari&Bern told me that our professor has told them that I would need to create my own financial statements and that I had to pay 30% commission to the group. I did not think all about this until I went home 12 in the afternoon.

I went home and I told my mom what happened, she got infuriated them, she told me that I paid for my own capital, no one helped me in terms of production (creating the supposed gelatin I'm selling), no one helped me in terms of sale, and no one has offered to help me still. She told me that this is not right and no business would pay for a single peso if they weren't benefiting from it, and I agree with her. Before we started selling our professor told us that if you live in different districts or different cities, you would want to take advantage of your location to attract more customers, and I followed his suggestion by the heart, now why is he telling me that I have to pay 30% to my Science group even though they didn't help me?!? Also, I started selling my product since the 3rd week or the 2nd week (I'm not sure when) of August, why does it seem like I'm the bad guy?!?!?

This is getting on my nerves, I just wanted to share it with you guys, that's all.


[edit 10/12/17:I just created a Facebook page, make sure you like it!!!]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE FLAW OF WILDFLOWER (FILIPINO TV SHOW)

WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF I DIDN'T CHANGE SCHOOLS?

THE SOGIE BILL AND WHY IT MATTERS