MAKING MERINGUES


Instead of making something like this, I made something that looked like crap, and I'm not joking, the meringues I made looked like crap and with its brown color (a bad decision) it can be easily mistaken as crap. 

The reason why I made meringues is because my Science teacher (who is a bit of an asshole) wanted us to sell any product that revolves around the solar system (see, what I did there?), now, my group mates wanted to create easy, so they decided to create gelatin. I decided to ask my friends and my relatives to choose between meringues and gelatin, and meringues won with all the votes (I've had the fascination that meringues sell easily in our local bakery), so I decided to create it behind their backs and sell it as if it were the group's presentation. 

No one knows about this, and seeing no one knows about this blog, word will never spread

The reason why I listed this post under Fasting is because it involved me fasting (duh?) and I regret it. You see, I created the meringues at 4 in the afternoon, and they were done at 6 in the evening, since I have to taste it to see if the meringues tasted like meringues, I didn't follow my 16:8 fasting, a thing I've been doing for a month now, I had to make another batch of meringues to sell to my mother's side of the family and they were done by 8 in the evening. I had to taste them again, and I'm the kind of person who goes big or go home, so I ditch my 16:8 fast and ate a heavy meal consisting of 2 cups of rice, a beef steak (bistek is what Filipinos call it), 2 lumpia rolls, a fried chicken, and half a canister of corn beef (there was some left and I felt that it would be a waste if I didn't eat it). I'm still full, and now I'm regretting it, seeing that I spent a dollar on all of my food and being the frugal person that I am, that's too much.

I plan to use this as a stepping stone however and to try if I can do a 24 hour fast, but seeing it will end at 10 in the evening tomorrow, and I'm probably asleep by then, it would be a 36 hour fast, because I have to reinstate my 16:8 hour fast again. I never learn do I? I'm doing the same thing I did 3 years ago and why my weight loss journey in 8th grade never succeeded.

Anyway, that's all for today, I'm going to be posting pictures of those meringues and how I made them on Sunday or Monday (depending where you live). That is all. Good day!




[edit 10/12/17:I just created a Facebook page, make sure you like it!!!]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE FLAW OF WILDFLOWER (FILIPINO TV SHOW)

WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF I DIDN'T CHANGE SCHOOLS?

THE SOGIE BILL AND WHY IT MATTERS