HOLIDAY!

Y'all know what this post is about, this post is about my second girl group bias SNSD!!!!! They finally made a comeback, make sure that you watch it below:


Okay, so I'm going to criticize the song, cause that's what real fans do, and I'm a fan so (I'm not making sense). Let's do it!

First of all, the first dance, I don't like how I can't see Taeyeon, Yoona should not be in front, it makes the Kid Leader look small. Then, comes Seohyun who is a radiant beauty, comes Sunny (my bias) who looks like she's worth a thousand gems, then Yuri whose beauty is like a black pearl, comes Yoona and Seohyun who honestly is secretly rocking their concept. Hyoyeon comes with the rapping, who looks so skinny, and Tiffany who honestly looks more divine. Enough with each personal look, the overall look of the music video looks beautiful and so aesthetic and Sunny looks so happy unlike in their Catch Me If You Can promotional video where she looks like a stone, my only complain is that the word "Holiday" keeps on popping up, it sorta doesn't belong in the video after being shown the second time.

The song itself is great and pleasant to hear, feels nice to hear something to different, its the same feeling I got when they released Hoot, The Boys, I Got A Boy, and Mr. Mr. They are seriously rocking this song, but the ending I did not enjoy that much, felt out of place.




[edit 10/12/17:I just created a Facebook page, make sure you like it!!!]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE FLAW OF WILDFLOWER (FILIPINO TV SHOW)

WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF I DIDN'T CHANGE SCHOOLS?

THE SOGIE BILL AND WHY IT MATTERS