BEHIND MY BACK (people don't have enough guts)


So, this is a picture of a back, and by the title of this post, you know what's already coming. Btw, 안녕하세요 [Hello], I need to be polite before I start of with the drama. The drama happened today, and by today, I mean 1 or 2 hour ago. I'm feeling so uninspired right now to write this story because I am deeply interested with Just Between Us and I'm watching it, but I want to write this story, so I can remember the date those AGC people talked behind my back again after 2 years.

Here's the story, (If you read this and you probably think that I am over dramatic, but REMEMBER when they talked behind my back before its all about my insecurities so you can never be sure what they are talking about) I was about to go home, until Ari (an ex-member of AGC) informed me, that me and the rest of the group is going to sell gelatin for the price of 10 php [20 US cents] and that they decided without me being included in the equation. I was hurt, because I knew something was going on behind my back and I did not act upon it. I asked Bern what else has the whole group been hiding from me and it turns out they have made the said gelatin and tasted it. At that point, I've been trying so hard to keep my cool because this is one group work I like (I like business) and they did not tell me, so I did not say anything. I did not go home like I wanted to, and I decided to stick to them like glue and wait for them to go home (just in case). They said they are going to wait for Just and I told them I'm okay with it, I had to wait for Just's dismissal for 2 hours, but I did it.

During those 2 hours, I demanded Bern to tell me why they did not tell me and how dare them create a group chat without me considering I'm the vice leader. They told me "dude, chill, it's just about the project", but that's not the point. They did it to me again and left me in the dark, the fact that they have no plans to add me to said group chat even after they let the cat out of the bag is absurd, I reasoned them this and they told me even that one member named Alce wasn't included as well. I told them we already have a group chat, so why did they have to do that to me. No one said sorry, and I have to abide with their wishes.

Honestly, I'm pretty irritated with what's happening. I don't like any of it. Also, I have to sell gelatin for 10 php is more absurd. It's cheap, yes, but who the hell wants to eat gelatin in a country that prides itself in culinary. There's literally tons of foods to create with a cheaper price that people will actually pay for. I don't see why I have to sell that, and know that no one is going to pay for it. I already have a plan behind their back though, the jelly is going to be the facade that I will sell, but in reality I'm going to sell solar system themed meringue, knowing people will be happier to pay for it.

Well, that's all. Can't believe they didn't tell this to me again, and I can't believe BERN is telling me that it was just a group chat full of our close friends. CLOSE FRIENDS? I tried to be friends with them and they kept on shutting me out! Is that good enough of a reason?!? Ughh, anyway. That's all for today.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE FLAW OF WILDFLOWER (FILIPINO TV SHOW)

WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF I DIDN'T CHANGE SCHOOLS?

THE SOGIE BILL AND WHY IT MATTERS